TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions Page
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. If you agree, remember to tick the Terms and Conditions box before proceeding with payment.
1. Participation in snow sports activities takes place in a hazardous environment and can involve risk of injury to yourself and others around you.
2. Propeak and it’s employees are not responsible for any lost or stolen equipment, accident, injury or injury resulting in death that may occur before, during or after your snow sport lesson.
3. Snow sports activities take place far from medical facilities.
4. You and all other participants must have and you agree that you have a valid Travelers Insurance which covers you for all the snow sport activities you intend to participate in. This includes injuries or death while skiing on piste and in ‘”off piste” areas.
5. Medical expenses for treatment required as a result of participation in snow sport activities, liability for the death or injury caused to a third party as a result of negligence or imprudence, are at the responsibility of the participant.
6. All participants must follow instructor's directions at all time. Bad behavior and dangerous conduct may result in termination of your participation in the snow sport activity.
7. Lift passes and rental equipment are not included in the lesson or tour price.
8. No lesson will be rescheduled or extended due to late arrival of guests for any reason.
9. All of Propeak's rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Cancellation and Refunds
1. All cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the commencement of the lesson or tour will not receive any refund.
2. All cancellations made more than 14 days to 21 days prior to the commencement of the lesson or tour will receive 50% refund
3. Cancellations due to injuries will receive a full refund minus a ¥5,000 administration fee. Note: to receive refund you must produce a valid medical certificate confirming you are unfit to participate in any snow sport activity from a local medical center within 24 hours prior to commencement of the lesson or tour.
4. No compensation will be offered for cancellation due to weather condition or other operational facts (e.g. Chairlift failure, maintenance or other factors beyond Propeak’s control).
5. Failure to attend your lesson or tour will be considered as a cancellation made with less than 14 days notice and no refund will be provided.
Private Lessons-Ski School-Niseko